COLMANT COATED FABRICS designs, manufactures and commercializes technical coated fabrics and polymer sheets. The polymers formulated by our laboratories include the best-quality elastomers (commonly known as rubbers) and plastomers (commonly known as plastics).
Our domain of expertise includes
- Formulating the appropriate polymer matching the customer specifications
- Defining the technical textile to meet our customer requirements
- Transforming the polymers and/or technical textiles in order to produce sheets or coated fabrics for our customers.
- Proposing technical solutions for innovative projects respecting our customer restrictions.
COLMANT COATED FABRICS establish a dialog with our customers to analyze the different purposes and performance criteria required to define the best product.
- Mechanical properties (elongation, adherence …)
- Vulcanization parameters
- Abrasion resistance
- Ozone (O3)
- Oxygen (O2)
- Special liquids & gases
- ACS, KTW (drinking water)
- Nuclear imperviousness
- Fire Resistance
- Electrical resistivity (conductivity, isolation…)
- Surface finish
Our products can be delivered in rolls – either in cured or uncured status –, always protected by a stick-free insert. We also offer to our customers the possibility to receive our products in customized rolls (from 5 meters length) or cut into their required shape.